- Recent price of Galaxy M30s in India starts from Rs. 13,999
- M30s is powered with a huge 6,000mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy M10s price in India at Rs. 8,999
Samsung Galaxy M30s
The M series of Samsung Galaxy is now dominating the market. Because of the decent prize and powerful features phones are on demand. M30s and M10s are also a part of the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale. The 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant of the Galaxy M30 is now selling at Rs. 11,999 (MRP Rs. 16,490). The bunched exchange offer carries various cashback offers up to Rs. 9,000. The Galaxy M30s comes with a 6.4-inch full-HD+ display along with the triple rear camera at back. The phone is powered with Samsung’s Exynos 7904 chipset processor.
Samsung Galaxy M10s
The Samsung Galaxy M10s also runs on Android 9 Pie with One UI on top. The phone has a 6.40-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) Infinity-V Super AMOLED display. It is packed with an octa-core Exynos 7884B processor, along with 3GB of RAM.
Along with these other features, you will get 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 512GB), a rear fingerprint sensor, and a 4,000mAh battery with powerful 15W fast charging support. It also comes with a dual rear camera setup that includes
13-megapixel primary rear camera
5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera
M10s has also 8-megapixel selfie camera to capture your memorable moments.
The sale will end on 4th October 2019, so if you want to buy it do hurry!!
- A big screen with a tiny notch is a good feature in this budget.
- Overall camera performance is decent and the ultra-wide-angle is a unique feature in this segment.
- Video recording is of good quality.
- Battery life is decent, according to price.
- There is no fingerprint
- Also, there is no ambient light sensor.
- Comparatively quiet loudspeaker.
- Charging is really slow with the box charger.
- Contains Android 8.1 Oreo instead of Pie.
- Overall Performance of the phone is not up to the mark.
- The face unlock feature is much slow and unreliable.
Review of Samsung Galaxy M30s