Recently Realme 6 has launched and it brought various updates over its previous ones despite coming only after five months. Various updates are like new chipsets, 90Hz displays, and 30W fast-charging.
It is the first smartphone of Realme which is featured with Mediatek’s gaming-oriented G90T chipset. It is featured with
- An octa-core CPU
- Two 2.05GHz Cortex A76 big cores
- Six 2GHz Cortex-A55 power-efficient cores
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- Powered with 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM.
The phone has a 6.5 inch LCD Display similar to Realme 5, but the resolution got upgraded to FullHD+ and it now comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. It contains Gorilla Glass 3 on top and a punch hole for a 16MP F/2.0 selfie camera with a relatively large 1/3.1″ sensor.
The device has a 4,300mAh battery backup which is quite impressive. The battery of the device supports fast charging with a 30W USB Type-C charger.
There are four cameras on the back for capturing moments in the nicest way.
- 1st camera is 64MP main one with Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor
- 2nd camera is of 8MP f/2.3 for ultrawide unit
- 3rd camera is 2MP for the dedicated macro shooter
- 4th camera is 2MP B&W auxiliary unit for enhancing the portrait shots.
Realme 6 Pro is coming in two variants 64GB and 128GB UFS2.1 storage. Both variants contain a microSD slot alongside the dual SIM Slot.
Prices and Availability
Realme 6 is now only available in India and it will be available in Europe after some days.
There are three variants on offer –
- 4/64 GB for INR12,999
- 6/128 GB costing INR14,999
- 8/128 GB priced at INR15,999
Interested buyers can pre-order the phone now with an INR3,000 deposit. Phone sales will start from March 11 on Flipkart at noon Indian time and Realme.com
Source – Gsmarena