COVID-19 is a life threating disease originated by a new coronavirus spread after an outburst at Wuhan, China, in December 2019. More interestingly the vaccine of coronavirus cure is still unknown.
Still there is no particular vaccine to cure the patients from this deadly virus. Scientists are continuously working for making particular vaccine to cure patients from COVID -19. This virus attacks more on people having weak immune system. Maximum people who suffer from COVID-19 face these symptoms
- shortness of breath
Keep studying this article if you want more information related to COVID-19. Which vaccines till developed for coronavirus cure ? What to do if you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms?
Unfortunately, till now there is no vaccine to counter spreading COVID-19. Antibiotics are also unsuccessful as COVID-19 is a virus infection but not bacterial infection.
If you are facing severe problems then these influential treatments will be given to you by your doctor. These treatments may involve :
- fluids to reduce the risk of dehydration
- Medicine to reduce a fever
- Oxygen supply to serious patients.
People who are facing problem in breathing may be given oxygen through cylinder to fight against COVID-19.
What steps are taken to discover an effective treatment?
Doctors are trying to find an exact medicine to cure corona virus. Doctors have pointed out that some medicines are playing vital role in curing COVID-19.
However, it will take several months to develop the exact vaccines to cure COVID-19 patients.
Some treatment options which scientists are for Coronavirus cure are :
If you feel you have signs of COVID-19, go through the given procedure:
- Analyse your body symptoms : Ask your soul that how much you have symptoms of it. How you got in contact with the virus.
- Take advice from your doctor : Contact your doctor if you have mild signs of disease he will guide you. Currently many doctors are treating patients through video conference. They guide the patients to buy the appropriate medicines for their treatment.
- Stay at home. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 stay at your home. Keep distance from your family members so that the virus cannot spread to them. Do not share utensils, towels, phones and other personal items to others.
When do you require medical treatment?
If you are facing minor signs of disease then you can be cured without admitting in hospitals. More than 80 percent people having good immune system have been cured without extra efforts. Therefore it not a matter of a concern if you have mild symptoms.
According to CDC Trusted Source, along with this you can follow these useful precautions to avoid the infection of COVID-2019.
- Clean your hands properly from soap and water for about 40 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with 60 percent alcohol content for washing purpose if soap isn’t available.
- Prevent from touching your face unless you’ve recently washed your hands.
- Stay away from people who have common cold symptoms. The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends standing at least 6 feet away from anyone who appears to be sick.
- Avoid crowded areas as much as possible.
Old citizens have greater chances of infection of virus. Hence they are advised to take extra precautions to avoid spread of virus to them.